The Challenge Framework is a new model for immersive cross-curricular learning, developed by experienced teachers and school leaders at Open Minds Theatre Company.
The aims of the Framework are to:
- create a sense of real ownership of the learning
- submerge children in an immersive narrative
- develop interpersonal skills
- develop resilience and creativity
The framework builds on sound pedagogical and psychological development theories, placing the children in role as parts of a team as they meet a series of stimulating challenges. It is inclusive and allows deep exploration of the curriculum.
The methods used have been thoroughly tried and tested in a number of schools with great success. Case studies and testimonials are available to download below.
We offer a number of bespoke packages that will suit any school’s needs. These can include the following elements:
- Full Framework documentation, including sample planning.
- Team-teaching with one of our trainers.
- Delivery of units or aspects of units in your school by our practitioners.
- INSET (from Twilights to multi-day full training packages).
- Remote support.
Please contact email@example.com for information.